Lodging Link ® Premier
Lodging Link Premier offers significant benefits for the developers of hospitality property management and guest service systems because it offers an efficient and cost-effective development path for supporting and integrating the variety of proprietary guest service systems commonly used throughout the hospitality industry.
Part Number: 30161-5
The Lodging Link Premier is the heart of the Lodging Link protocol translation system. The Premier unit contains the serial and Ethernet connections that physically connects the diverse guest service system components and hosts the translation software and interfaces that link them together seamlessly with the hotel property management system.
- Legacy System Support – Integrate your existing PMS and hotel devices quickly and easily, avoiding costly system changes or installation problems. Once Lodging Link is installed, you have the capability to add hotel systems—simply order a new Lodging Link interface license and you’re connected!
- Reliable Turnkey System – The Lodging Link Premier platform runs the Windows 7 operating system and incorporates serial and Ethernet connections to quickly connect and integrate with a property’s guest service systems. The Premier’s solid-state design and Windows OS deliver reliability and ensure compatibility with a property’s existing IT software and policies.
- Thin-Server Delivery – Connect the Lodging Link Premier via a serial or Ethernet port with no impact on your existing computing resources. If your PMS server goes down, Lodging Link keeps running and buffers data until reconnected! And since it’s an application-specific solid-state computer, it’s much less expensive to maintain than a general-purpose PC or server.
- Eliminate Interface Development – A universal protocol delivers broad PMS compatibility. The single interface eliminates the need for a PMS vendor to write hundreds of interfaces. It also enables hotel device vendors to make their product instantly compatible with all UHLL-compliant PMS systems.
- Contact sales to obtain a Lodging Link Development Kit – Developing to UHLL is quick and easy with a Lodging Link developer kit.
- Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7
- Application SoftwareLodging Link PTS Loaded
- ProcessorIntel Atom D2550 1.8 GHz Dual Core
- Storage32GB Solid State Drive
- Serial Connectors(8) DB9 Male
- Ethernet Ports(2) 10/100BASE-T
- HousingRugged Black Steel
- 10″ x 9.89″ x 4″
- 254 x 121.2 x 101.6 mm
- Product Weight
- 7.93 lb
- 3.6 kg
- Internal Power Supply Line-in115/230VAC 50/60Hz 0.5/0.2A
- Surge Protection15KV ESD – Serial Line
- US Style Power Cord
- Euro Style Power Cord
- Operating Temperature0 to 50°C
- Humidity (Non-Condensing)0% to 95%
- Altitude0 to 10,000 ft
0 to 3,480 m
- RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster Universal Protocol family products!View Warranty